Forge Solid KILO: Denser than solid uranium
Welcome to the ultimate heavy metal
"The weight was a complete surprise. You weren't kidding about how dense it is."
- Nick M."Thanks for a terrific Kickstarter idea. I'm giving this to to the foundation of my family - My wife. Symbolic gift for a solid marriage :)"- Runar P.
It's time to claim elemental superiority with the KILO cube: a solid KILOGRAM cube of aerospace-grade Tungsten.
Here is a conversation I have almost daily at my desk:
Passer-by notices cube: "What is that, it looks cool/awesome!"
Me: "It's a solid tungsten cube"
Passer-by tries to pick it up: "What the #$%# why is it so @#$@ heavy!!???
Why do I need the KILO cube?
- You are a metal junkie and need a centerpiece for your collection - pretty much the densest thing you can own in this size.
- You are an educator and you want to shock your students with the density of Tungsten, creating a memorable experience.
- You want to have the coolest thing in the office - the ultimate conversation starter.
- You want the ultimate "structure" item to focus on for creative unleashing or meditation
- 70% denser than lead
- Denser than Uranium
- Nearly impossible to melt
- 4x harder than Titanium
- 19x denser than water
What people are saying about the KILO:
"This tungsten cube is a great example of what we call a "structure" in the coaching profession -- something that reminds us to bring focus and attention to positive changes we are seeking to make. Be a positive deviant and get in on this cool Kickstarter." -Margaret Greenberg, Author of Profit From the Positive, McGraw-Hill Professional
"Good Evening Jaime, This is a fantastic project! Seriously something I've been wanting for a while..." - Erik L.
"...I starred this project earlier, but put it into the category "nice to have, but do I really NEED it". Just reassigned it to %#$!, MUST have. Keep up the good work, glad to be onboard." -Tim J.
"Awesome project! Simple and abstract. Love it." - Angie R.
"...I want the 1" for myself and the little ones [mini cubes] will be stocking stuffers for my two little ones (both will be future engineers :-)" - Greg
"Great project, less is more in this case." - Michael O.
"...There has been quite a bit of discussion around the choice of an appropriate centering object to present to the participants. I think this might satisfy most, if not all of the concerns of the group..." - Madeline T.
"...I'm pretty stoked about adding the Forged cube to my desk candy! ..." - Kyle H.
"Thanks for putting this project together -- I was one of the earlier backers and made a pledge immediately when I saw it. Didn't know this disease had a name -- "metal junkie" :) ..." - Tom D.